Automatic AC Recycling Machine
Automatic AC Recycling Machine
Being a distinguished company, we as a key manufacturer and exporter are offering a superior quality Automatic AC Recycling Machine. This type of machine is generally utilized for the purpose of recycling different plastic product. Easy to use and reliable, this is designed & developed by expert engineers with up-to-date engineering technique and quality approved components. Checked on performance and energy efficiency, the Automatic AC Recycling Machine can be availed from us at the most economical rates.
- RECOVERY:to reclaim the refrigerant from AC system
- VACUUM : to vacuum AC system
- CHARGE: to charge refrigerant into the AC system
- HELP:to go to "LEAKAGE TEST", "SELF-CLEANING","UNIT INFORMATION" menu; :to adjust value of time, quantity etc.
- START: to start a procedure.
- STOP: to stop a procedure
6. Vacuum the machine system.
- Make sure R134A quick couple is connect well with the hose. and open the HI/LO vale on the panel.
- Close the handle valve on the working tank.
2 Steps :
- Power on;
- Press "HELP" key to go into "SELF-CLEANING" and run it.
- When "SELF-CLEANING" is completed, the machine will stop automatically, then press "STOP" to exit.
In following cases, user need to vacuum the machine system:
- Use the machine at the ﬁrst time
- There is air in the machine system.
- After replace the ﬁlter.
Operation Instruction :
- Open the vapor valve on the working tank.
- Connect R134A quick couple to car AC system.
- Open HI/LO valve on the panel
- Press "RECOVERY" to go to this function interface.
- Press "START";
- When "RECOVERY" is completed, the machine will stop automatically, then press "STOP" to exit
- Check the HP/LP meter, if there is no pressure, please check if the R134A quick couple is open, or if the connection is well, otherwise, there is no refrigerant in the AC system
- After recover 3-5 cars, please open drain valve to drain the waste oil or impurity.
- Before charging, vacuuming AC system, leakage test and oil charging are strongly recommended.
4,2,1 Vacuum AC system
- Open liquid valve on the working tank;
- Connect R134A quick couple to AC system;
- Open the HI, LO valve on the panel.
2, Steps :
- Press "VACUUM" to go to the function interface.
- Set up vacuum time(it’s normally 15-30 minute), then press " START"
- When "VACUUM" is completed, the machine will stop automatically, then press "STOP" to exit
Check low pressure meter, the read shall be -0.05 to -0.09 Mpa;
4,2,2 Leakage Test
- Press "HELP" to go to "LEAKAGE TEST";
- Open the HI/LO vale on the panel;
- Check if the point of th low pressure meter is stable, it should keep stable atl east 5 minute. Otherwise, there is leakage, please use professional tools to ﬁnd it out.
NOTE: please vacuum the AC system before perform the leakage test.
4,2,3 System oil charging
- Open the LO valve on the panel, and close the HI valve;
- Make sure the low pressure meter point below 0;
- Open the valve of system oil charging device to charge the proper quantity oil.
NOTE: before charging, please check vacuum status via low pressure meter to make sure there is enough vacuum , otherwise ,please vacuum the system.
4,2,4 Refrigerant charging
- Open liquid valve on the working tank
- Connect the R134A quick couple to the AC system.
- Open the LO vale on the panel, and close HI valve.
- Press "CHARGE" to go into the function interface, and adjust charging quantity by UP and DOWN arrow key.
- Press "START" to charge;
- When procedure is completed, the machine will stop automatically, then press "STOP" to exit
NOTE : please make sure that there is at least 3-4kg refrigerant in the working tank.
Clear Up And Maintenance
5.1 Clear up
- Exit the operation system.
- Turn off the power, and pull out the plug.
- Replace all the adapters and hoses.
- Drain the oil after recovering the refrigerant of 3-5 vehicles A/C system.
- Change the ﬁlter-drier every 6 months of operation.
- Keep the unit out of dust and water.
- Maintenance of vacuum pump
- Keep the vacuum pump oil level upper than the level marked on the oil meter. Otherwise it may damage the parts. For maximum performance, change the vacuum pump oil after every 10-20 hours of operation. To avoid any damage to the vacuum pump, don’t start it without any oil in the vacuum pump.
- Change the vacuum pump oil. Turn on the unit, and keep the vacuum pump running 10-20 minutes until the oil becomes thin. Remove the oil drain screws to drain the waste oil in the vacuum pump. Add 100ml new oil into the vacuum pump and keep it running 1 minute to clear the pump. Then drain the waste oil. Repeat it twice. Replace the oil drain screws after conﬁrming the pump is clear. Add new oil into the pump until it reaches the level marked on the oil meter.
- Cap the pump if the vacuum pump is not in use for long time. Keep it from dirt and water.